Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cannot update tracking information on ebay

I shipped an item to a buyer within 24 hours after having received the order. Printed the label from Pirate Ship and when i went to update the label into ebay tracking, it told me that the label was in use by another seller. The item shows that it wa...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing price issue

HI, I just listed an item for 15£ once been live on the market is showing 18£Has anybody had the same issue?

F

talk to a representative?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offers

My notifications are on, however I never received an offer notification. Is there a way to reach out to the buyer and apologize and accept offer?

NO PURCHASE HISTORY LISTED

I BOUGHT A USED IPHONE FROM SIGMACELLUAR ON 5/4.THE PURCHASE DOES NOT APPEAR IN PURCHASE HISTORY AND THEY SAY THEY CANNOT FIND MY ORDER WHEN I CONTACTED THEM

Defective printer---seller doesn't take returns

Hi! I purchased a printer, Epsom NX125, on April 17, Finally received it on May 3. Put the cartridges in but it doesn't print. It makes noise and sends a sheet of paper through, but the page is blank. I bought new ink cartridges, took the cyan cartri...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

crap communication

anyone else sick of lack of or non existent communication?? and laughable so called help pages??

Most Marked as Helpful Authors