Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Gift card activation

I bought two eBay Gift cards one 200$ and the other 80 when I get to scratch both of them both of the codes come messed up and I barely even scratch can anyone help me out ?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

GIFT CARC ACTIVATION

I bought two eBay Gift cards one 200$ and the other 80 when I get to scratch both of them both of the codes come messed up and I barely even scratch can anyone help me out ?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to appeal the outcome of the case

the dress i sold is 100% authentic, i submitted a proof of purchase. the case was still decided in favor of the buyer. why? i want to appeal it. there was no reasoning to decide in buyers favor. nothing was explained to me why it was decided this way...

Orders not showing

The past three items I paid for on eBay and purchased are not showing up at all in my purchase history. I can see on PayPal or they were charged to my account but there's no email confirmation no payment history. Has anyone else experience this recen...

eBay customer service

Can we band together as eBays community and pressure eBay to improve their customer service policies to better help eBay buyers and sellers? I would love to be able to communicate with eBay with in less than none at all. None at all as in how is we t...

Apparently bays customer service is gone

When I go to help to cancel my account for the reasons posted just now, the reach ebay choice is gone. You get the automated assistant and the help guide. Perfect. I guess I am leaving at the right time. What a disaster.

Cant delete invalid order

Time placedApr 14, 2024 at 4:08 AMOrder number272031850600-2698641462017Total$9.47 (1 item)Sold by This is obviously a invalid order number and it is stuck in my purchase history and any attempt to remove it results in the following "It's too late to...

Shipping costs more than I sold my item for

This is my first time using eBay and my first time shipping an item that isn’t a card. I accidentally set my shipping fee to low and now I’d basically be paying to ship my product away. Is there a way to cancel the item someone bought?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dissatisfied Customer from 3 years ago - wants refund

Customer emailed that she is unhappy with purchase. She has only worn the bracelet a couple of times. Said magnetic clasp broke, jeweler can not fix it. Jeweler says it is not worth what she paid. The purchase was from Aug. of 2021. She wants a refun...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors