Ask a Mentor
Mentors are seasoned buyers and sellers who have volunteered to answer buying and selling questions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Rip Off Seller

Beware of seller kfa488. I placed an order with this thief on 02/28/24 for $174.25, it is now 05/06/24 and have never received it. Furthermore he/she has refused to communicate with me and ebay is doing nothing to help, having closed the case without...

Offers are all saying local pickup?

I've had two people send me offers in the past few days. Both of them are saying it's the offer PLUS free local pickup. Like... what? Now neither one of the people are anywhere near me, both at least a thousand miles away. AND.... AND.... I don't eve...

Possible fraudulent buyer

Hi Everyone, It has been a few years since I sold here on ebay. I currently have a men submariner for sale. I have an offer from a buyer. I have the watch listed for $9,250.00 and he asked for best price. I offered $8,500.00. He then says he will tak...

Blocking Overseas bidders USA address

Hi, I recently listed an item that was won by a buyer in Taiwan which I don't sell to overseas buyers, relisted and it was won by a China buyer, both with Oregon USA addresses. After getting the runaround for two hours, from two different Ebay agents...

Forgot to add shipping

I bought a saddle and forgot to add shipping. Now seller thinks I’m picking it up. I’m happy to pay shipping I just don’t know how to proceed. I’ve contacted the seller but haven’t heard back yet. E bay has no place to ask this question and my proble...

Resolved! How to create volume price for buy 5 or buy 10 items?

Hi there, I am new in the eBay selling game. I want to create a volume pricing for my selling items however I only see there are option for buying 1, 2, 3 or 4 more. But I want to create a volume pricing for buying 5 or buying 10 more to get the disc...

Return

The buyer claims there is damage to an item I sold her. It is not damage but just how the enamel came together. I listed as like new. Why should I have to pay a full refund when I paid the the freight plus?

Lack of payment?

This is my first time selling things on eBay. I have 2 items that were purchased for local pick up. They have not paid yet, and they have not replied to my messages asking how they would like to arrange for payment and pick up. What is the appropriat...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors