cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm retired, and I need to give someone a great deal on my inventory

I've been selling for a year, and like many of us, I've accumulated a lot of inventory. But as my life has changed, I find I need to get out of the ebay business. Now I just need this stuff out of my house, and I'm willing to give someone a great deal to take it. Please let me know if you're interested.

Robin

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Robin,

What type of items do you have? Where are you located in NC?

Thanks,

Amber

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Hi Amber, I'm in Kernersville (between Greensboro and Winston-Salem). My inventory is very varied...you can see a lot of it (I hope) at my store, Weekend Coffee (look for my ebay id, rgc1600). As for most of us, I probably have at least another $500 worth of items not listed yet. I think I'm going back to selling books, which I did before the great plague shut me down, and I just need to clean this inventory out!

Robin

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hi, My name is Rebeca

I am interested. Could you tell me what type of merchandise, if new or used, number of items, and price

I resell used and shoes and clothes now

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi Rebecca, you can see a lot of my items in my store, Weekend Coffee. I have a few new clothes, and quite a few used things I haven't listed yet (5 men's shirts, probably 35 women's coats I got through an auction). Other than that, my inventory is varied - some toys, some clothes, some books, etc. I think I'd sell everything for $300, which for over 100 items is less than $3 per item. Let me know if you need any more information.

Robin

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

There is an eBay thrifters  group on Facebook might try there.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Thanks for the tip!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply