cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Top Rated Seller badge does not appear

I offer a 30 day free return, but the handling time is 5 days. Why does the Top Rated Seller badge not appear?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You need to offer 1 day handling @wexi-deals along with free returns to qualify your listings for the TRS+ status and badge.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I don't want TRS+

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

The badge does not apply to TRS sellers in general. The badge is exclusive to listings that qualify for TRS+ here on the .com site, visible to buyers in the US.

I know some international sites have different policies.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

eBay ID is in Jordan and shipping is from China...do you live in both places?

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Most likely drop shipping.

GLORIOUS!

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

In the US, TRS status is achieved after 25 transactions, $250 sales and a 90-day waiting period, if memory serves me. (If not, I hope I'm corrected.) It might be different for you wherever you are.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

We don't know where he lives.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@mtgraves7984 wrote:

In the US, TRS status is achieved after 25 transactions, $250 sales and a 90-day waiting period, if memory serves me. (If not, I hope I'm corrected.) It might be different for you wherever you are.

$1,000 / 100 transactions @mtgraves7984 

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/selling-policies/seller-standards-policy?id=4347#section3

GLORIOUS!

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@12345jamesstamps wrote:

We don't know where he lives.

Most likely lives in Jordan and is drop shipping from China.

Because they are overseas and listing on .com the eBay Export policies will apply.

https://export.ebay.com/en/seller-performance/seller-level-and-sales/top-rated-seller/

GLORIOUS!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

@wexi-deals wrote:

I offer a 30 day free return, but the handling time is 5 days. Why does the Top Rated Seller badge not appear?

Because the Top Rated Seller badge does not exist.  It was discontinued when the TR-Plus badge was introduced.  

As noted on the linked Help page, the TR-Plus badge appears on listings which offer 1-day handling and 30-day free returns (i.e., seller pays for return shipping).  There is no badge available for a listing that has 5-day handling.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

There is no such thing as a 'Top Rated' badge showing anymore.

Only a Top Rate PLUS badge shows for those that

a.) offer 30 days returns

b.) ship within 1 business day of purchase

Message 12 of 12
latest reply