cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New seller no views

I'm a new seller who started three weeks ago. How long does it typically take to start getting consistent views and possibly make a sale?

Message 1 of 26
latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: New seller no views

Print On Demand

Message 16 of 26
latest reply

@excellentusdesign wrote:

Hello, yes, I'm using a pod company in the US. Thank you for the advice.

Then your listings need to say the items are located in the US, not the Philippines.

Have a great day
Message 17 of 26
latest reply

That's correct, they are not licensed, and I was not aware of it while using POD to create the items. Thank you for the feedback; I will simply remove them. Thank you again for your input.

You need to remove all the other unlicensed items, before Ebay does and suspends your account.

Have a great day
Message 18 of 26
latest reply

Your prices are too high. No one is going to spend $35 for 12 ounces of ground coffee or $40 for an unbranded bracelet or $60 for postcards. Your estimated delivery date is up to 30 days. People don't want to wait 30 days for these items too. You can compare your prices with prices of items already sold recently to see what the appropriate prices should be. Good luck.

Message 19 of 26
latest reply

Good luck!

I am seller from 2019, with 100% positive rating, 511 score - and fasing same issues 

as you do :)))  Such a shame, eBay getting worse and worse....

Message 20 of 26
latest reply

Unfortunately, I can't do that right now. I need to apply for a policy first, but to do that, I need to have a good rating on eBay so they can evaluate that my product is really in the US.

Message 21 of 26
latest reply

Unfortunately, I can't do that right now. I need to apply for a policy first, but to do that, I need to have a good rating on eBay so they can evaluate that my product is really in the US.

Trying to sell those counterfeit items won't get you very good ratings with Ebay.

Lying about the location of your items is a policy violation and could get you shut down.

If you don't change, your selling days will be pretty short here.

Have a great day
Message 22 of 26
latest reply

I agree, and I have already removed those items. Thank you for the feedback.

Message 23 of 26
latest reply

The bottle openers need to be licensed too.

Message 24 of 26
latest reply

Hogwarts, Helldivers, Transformers... ETC.........  items need to be removed also.

You do not own the rights to make and sell using the companies names, pictures, designs.

For some......It seems wisdom has been chasing you, but you have always been faster.
Message 25 of 26
latest reply

Put up a lot of simple items for (to) low prices.

Put up 10 same 'buy now' items with 1 in auction for a dollar.

Sell some items with loss, and see it as marketing costs. To gather sales and feedback.

Nowadays objects don't sell themselves anymore as they did many years ago. It needs more effort, more marketing.

Good luck!

Message 26 of 26
latest reply