cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get my first order on the eBay store?

My selling limit is 100 and i'v listed 96 items but I didn't get single order. can anyone help me out? I appreciate it so much. thank you.

Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: How to get my first order on the eBay store?

You should review your product
- Price
- Shipping time

Message 2 of 13
latest reply

Too many stock photos.

You have zero feedbacks. Buy a few items from someone and get at least a little show of transaction experience on eBay.

Message 3 of 13
latest reply

It will be interesting to see if there's a buyer who would purchase $53 worth of cinnamon.  

Message 4 of 13
latest reply

No its not. 53 is so expensive for cinnamon caz its expensive cinnamon variety.  the other ones [that I listed earlier you can check] are so cheap. we have so many different vareties so that 53 cinnammon is extreamly good.

Message 5 of 13
latest reply

not that much as you can see the photos are original taen by me. the reason you tell me that I've removed the background and attached white background. some of are stock photos I know. btw thnks for the advice appreciate that so much

Message 6 of 13
latest reply

Does your product have searches?

Message 7 of 13
latest reply

little bit actually 

Message 8 of 13
latest reply

In one word - competition

I just picked one of your items to search, (Chandanalepa herbal cream). There are 227 listings of this item for sale, with many having multiple size listings. In the last 3 months, 22 sold. 

I also searched (Ceylon Cinnamon Sticks) and got over 2100 listings active right now. Only 285 sold in the last 3 months. 

So, if you are selling something that a lot of other people are also selling, it will be hard to get sales.

Good luck.

Message 9 of 13
latest reply

iam also new to e bay i think you should buy some products and gain some feed backs.

this will take sometime 

Message 10 of 13
latest reply

You need to check yourself before you wreck yourself and remove the listings that aren't allowed.

Plants and sees located outside the U.S. are not allowed due to U.S import restrictions.

https//www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/plants-seeds-policy?id=4287

Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Plants and seeDs. Seeds not sees. Sorry for the typo. 

Message 12 of 13
latest reply

Thank you so much your answer. Im selling those products caz We make those in our gardens but if you can suggest some products I really appreciate that thank you again.

Message 13 of 13
latest reply