cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charges to my account

I’ve contacted y’all four times, this makes five. I explained I’m NOT selling, have t and don’t plan on it for a while. I would love to be able to still purchase which I haven’t in quite sometime yet y’all keep constantly charging me and completely disregarding my request to where y’all have me majorly overdrawn especially after asking four times and each time I was told no problem, y’all would take care of it and fix it on y’all’s end but I’m even deeper in the whole!! I’m told what y’all think I wanna hear and keep changing and overdrawing me and it’s really added up this time!!!!! 

Message 1 of 21
latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Charges to my account

Wow! In 19 years on Ebay I don't think I have ever seen 50% feedback. Not sure what you are ranting about. Charging you for what? And you do have an item for sale. The same one you got the Neg from. BTW, Ebay won't respond to this. This is a volunteer community board. 

Message 2 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

@fhall82 

You have not provided any information that can be used to assist you here on the Community Forum. 

What exactly are you being charged for? Did you end auctions early or cancel transactions for Out Of Stock or Damaged?

You have an Item up for sale now. 

Have you been making offers as a buyer and getting charged when the offer is accepted?

What exactly has been happening @fhall82  ?

Posting ID
Message 3 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

You are not addressing eBay when you post here and we're not the "y'all" you are dealing with.

Feel free to return here and give better details of your issue and we may be able to offer help and/or advice. 

Message 4 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

If you're not selling then why do you have this listed? 

Centerpoint Patriot 425 Amped Crowsbow. Has a silent crank, sighting scope NEW!! 

You evidently sold the same for which you got negative feedback. 

We are not this y'all you refer to this is a community board of buyers and sellers. So we cant do anything about the charges you are racking up. 

Message 5 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

@fhall82 

If you don't plan on selling for awhile, you might want to end the listing you have up now.

This isn't Ebay and this is your first post in the community and we don't know what the problem is.

Have a great day
Message 6 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

I'm thinking she has a year store subscription and doesn't think she should have to pay because she "Is not selling anything". We may never know. Lol. 

Message 7 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

Charges are for what?  Did you have a return?  Did you use a reserve price?

End your current listing.  Then come back and provide more details, as we are just buyers and sellers, not  eBay staff.  

evry1nositswindy  •  seller since 2013
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 8 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

Hi @fhall82 .

You have an item listed. As a new seller, you probably left the default selection "automatically relist up to 8x until it sells".

Because you chose to use an optional listing upgrade (subtitle) on an item over $150, you are being charged $3 every time it relists.

The first thing you need to do is end that listing. Instructions:

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/creating-managing-listings/ending-listing?id=4146

The second thing is review the eBay fee page and your payment transactions page to understand what any/all charges are for.

https://www.ebay.com/mes/transactionlist?sh=true

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/fees-credits-invoices/selling-fees?id=4822

If you need additional help come back and let us know, but we'll need more details to assist further.

GLORIOUS!

Confused about the switch to eBay discounted shipping? Read this discussion to make an informed decision about opt in / opt out.
Message 9 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

I explained I’m NOT selling, have t and don’t plan on it for a while.

@fhall82 

I see Sold items in February and March and one Active listing up now. So you are selling...

Message 10 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

"would love to be able to still purchase"...

"and overdrawing me"..."really added up this time"....

Selling the same items from the past and present might get your account in more trouble....

Message 11 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

The OP doesn't have a store. 

Message 12 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

You might actually sell that crossbow if you didn't call it a 'crowsbow'.

You sold something.

The transaction failed.

Did you cancel the transaction and refund the payment?

Did you open an Unpaid Item Dispute and cancel the transaction?
Is the charge for fees on the transaction?

Message 13 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

Omg I totally missed that! 

Message 14 of 21
latest reply

Charges to my account

@fhall82 

I read through your listing and compared to Bass Pro Shop. Their website states that if shipped by air, you must use FedEx. Also, I noticed that you say it'll be sited and free practice offered at BPS, plus you'll be meeting your buyer for that. For real?

Message 15 of 21
latest reply