cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on same day shiping

i decided to mark same day because that's how I've been shipping my orders but now I keep getting marked on eBay for late shipping I would turn it off but that won't help me learn what I want to learn I take my orders in same day they received  I always make the post office before they close so it gets scanned just would like to know what I'm missing any advice well help thanks 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Need advice on same day shiping

I rarely use labels (note ID,eh?) so I just mark everything shipped as soon as I have it wrapped.
If it's night-time, most things can go in the box at the end of the block which has a 9am pickup and during the day, I can walk past the high school to the box with the 3pm pickup (although I have learned it's really 2pm).

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Need advice on same day shiping

You can set a time in settings for what time the buyer has to have their order in by. When setting this time think about what time zone you are in. I set same day mailing as buyer must have order in by 12:00 p.m. e.s.t.  This works for me so I can have it mailed by 4:00 p.m. when my post office closes. This works for me. 

“Starting tomorrow whatever life throws at me I’m ducking so it hits somebody else”
Message 3 of 3
latest reply