Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Wrong Address From Buyer Left Negative Feedback

I sold a pair of eyeglasses and shipped last week to address the Zero feedback buyer provided. Today the buyer apologizes for wrong address and asks what he should do. Tracking number shows package is attempting to be delivered to address provided. I...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales have dropped to 0

I have not had a sale in 12 days.... No one is even looking . Is anyone else experiencing the same?

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 24 replies
  • 4 helpful

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 13 replies
  • 2 helpful

Resolved! Negative Feedback

I just had a buyer leave me terrible negative feedback and Ebay sided with the buyer. If anyone knows a phone number to contact Ebay and speak with a real person, I would appreciate it. They absolutely need to hear the whole story. Also, why aren't w...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 71 replies
  • 2 helpful

Buyer says Boyfriend is going to destroy contents of package when it arrives and wants refund

THIS has got to be the most insane message after a sale and with an item not yet delivered. Buyers messages “ I need to get a refund. My boyfriend said he is not going to give me the item when it is delivered and said he is going to destroy it or put...

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 209 replies
  • 32 helpful

Resolved! Review Removal Policy

Hypothetically, if I sell an item and get a bad review due to a bad employee and I fire the employee afterwards, will eBay remove the negative review?

• 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

Received a negative feedback, next step?

Hello, I received a negative today from a buyer who purchased on March 13th, delivered March 15th. Listing had 30 day free returns. The buyer did not contact me before leaving feedback. I am not a high volume seller and feedback is very important to ...

Selling from Ohio

I haven’t sold on ebay for many years and planning on getting back into it. I have a couple questions. 1) If I sell to a buyer also in Ohio does ebay take the taxes out or do I collect it? If they do, how do I file my state taxes if they’re already t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! US Citizen Selling Only To UK Buyers? Can I?

So, I want to only offer goods to people in the UK. I have had positive experiences with them and they like a lot of clothing we have. I am a US citizen. Do I just post only in the UK EBay area? And select not to sell to USA? I realize this will cut ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors