Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Feedback Removal

Hello, Why is it impossible to have Bad Feedback Removed?Item was delivered, many emails before used FedEx / Buyer lost claim item never return stated FedEx stole the item he claimed. Before all this Buyer filed item not as described same day item wa...

Am not able to list on Ebay

I had heart surgery four months ago and was unable to ship some few items. I have not been able to rectify the situation and return to shippin, and don't know what to do now.

Let Me Get This Straight..

Ebay will not allow me to sell an Americana salt and pepper shaker set from the 1950s that shows a black man and woman dressed in an Aunt Jemima outfit, BUT WILL allow all types of Nazi memorabilia and coins? Ebay's excuse is the salt an pepper shake...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 23 replies
  • 3 helpful

How do refunds work in Reports for Taxes?

When I go to performance>sales, the Net Sales amount matches the amount of available funds I had that month and the amount deposited into my bank. I did 3 refunds however. I guess they were just counted as 0 and completely excluded. Therefore, that n...

Selling from Ohio

I haven’t sold on ebay for many years and planning on getting back into it. I have a couple questions. 1) If I sell to a buyer also in Ohio does ebay take the taxes out or do I collect it? If they do, how do I file my state taxes if they’re already t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

New All-Time Low-No Replies Needed

I have reached a new all-time low, one sale in the past 14 days, I know the cheerleaders are going to say it's my fault, my inventory, my this, my that, BLAH BLAH BLAH, & to those I say you are Very Wrong!, This has become a pitiful place to try & co...

User avatar by Guide
  • 215 replies
  • 33 helpful

balance of auctions and Fixed Price

I've been satisfied with my sales lately but there has been a significant cost in time and effort because I ramped up auctions hard. Too much considering I have been resolving to cut back, not ramp up but I am a workaholic. I am planning an experimen...

User avatar by Guide
  • 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Profits

Financials on an eBay Sale:Sold 2 RAM memory sticks for $14.99I received $5.72 out of the $14.99, 35% of the selling price!I don’t see how eBay sellers make a profit.Breakdown:Payment $14.99 100%Shipping $ 6.88 46% $ 8.11 54%eBay Fee $ 2.39 16%Payout...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to respond to scam buyer

I made a sale yesterday and "for fun" I always look up the address to see where my item is going. This time the mailing address was flagged all over the Ebay Forum and Reddit as a scam - the old "I never got my item" routine. So I cancelled the sale ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors