Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tracking Details

Hi all, The Shipping team wanted to share the following information from the issues with tracking details not being updated:"We are aware that some sellers are seeing tracking details not update automatically to orders after purchasing a label. Our t...

User avatar by Community Team Community Team
  • 0 replies
  • 20 helpful

Ebay up to no good again.

I recently read a post where a seller achieved top rated sellers status and his sales suddenly and suspiciously tanked.I was recently promoted from "rockstar" to "super star" status in the ebay community.Yesterday I had a zero sales day.I can't help ...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 21 replies
  • 5 helpful

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em

Can I in my policy or in general discriminate against top rated sellers if I don't want to sell 2 em because I am noticing all of the privileges that they seem to acquire are privileges that they are widely abusing unfortunately hurting the little gu...

Promoted listings

Why will it not let me promote my items on here? I had several .99 auctions that i would promote, but i am unable so to protect myself i had to raise the prices. Unfortunate…. I have an excellent seller rating and need this reinstated.

User avatar by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My ebay account restricted and my seller board disappeared

Hi! Now my account in status: Your seller dashboard is not available at this time because your account has been restricted. . . I checked: 1 last buyer received 6 items from me on 22 January 2024 but the website of Vietnam post didn t update informat...

Excluding some items from free shipping

I offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more. Most of my items are small so it is not an issue. But I do sell some larger items weighing several pounds that I'd like to exclude from this. It just eats into my profit too much to ship those big items...

Also done. After 22+ years, I’m never selling on eBay again.

Same story here.. sold something for $220 bucks, they rounded up to $243 and charged 13% on that. It’s been 2 weeks and eBay is still holding my money as they please for no reason. Seller has already received their item a week ago. They’re clearly tr...

Feedback and phone and chat

Well ebay phone support is at 11:50 AM saying that is past operating hours. So I have to chat. Buyer supplies wrong address and asks us to ship to a different one. Reported buyer. Cancelled sale and told them to re-purchase with the proper address. B...

Listing problem in ebay app

Hello, i am having trouble with my Ebay app. It seems that i cannot list anything on it. It just shows that "to create a listing, please list on the website" instead of the "list an item button". is there anything wrong with my account? I have an Sam...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors