cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There is a product that is being misrepresented and it's driving me crazy

rocketsandmortar
Rising Star

I get it. Tech companies often state that they just provide the platform. They can't control what people do on the platform. But ever time I run across this one post I get so irritated by the idea of someone selling something that is misrepresented and the buyer having to go through the process of getting a refund. That's if they even know they purchased an item that is misrepresented with the time frame Ebay offers to support the buyer .

Does this drive anyone else nuts or am I in the minority here?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

There are so many items here that are misrepresented that it will drive you crazy if you let it get under your skin. You can report listings, but it does absolutely no good.  I know of one seller who sells antique militaria and has defrauded literally hundreds of buyers, and has been reported by hundreds of people for selling fakes and misrepresented items.... still here, still selling.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There are many people here who are more knowledgeable about some items that the sellers who are listing them.

I know it's bothersome when you see misleading listings, but, let's face it, there is nothing you can do to change this, so it's really better for you to focus on other things.  

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I know. You're right. I just ran across it this morning and let it get the best of me.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply