Music & Musicians
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bank accounts

I don't have a bank account and I haven't finished setting up my account,can I get paid trough a cash card,the app insists on my giving a bank account routing number and account number and I don't have one ,the buyer is upset about it and I have trie...

Any Jimi Hendrix Vinyl Records Collectors?

Hi,I have an album titled "GET THAT FEELING" JIMI HENDRIX plays and CURTIS KNIGHT sings. What makes this album interesting is it looks like it was manufactured in Japan or China. I'm thinking of selling this album and wondering the value. No visible ...

IMG_5285.jpg IMG_5288.jpg IMG_5284.jpg IMG_5287.jpg

Are All CDs legit to sell?

As the subject indicates. I came across a couple of weird CDs which make me ask that question. Any general guidelines on what isn't sellable ("Demonstration", "Import", "Bootleg", etc)?

Required Item Specifics for Selling Records

Has anyone noticed that sells 7-Inch Singles, the "Duration" in Item Specifics has been changed to "LP". Also, "Coming Soon Required Specifics" are asking to list an "Album Name" for a 7-Inch Single. If someone has stared this thread already, please ...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund return

Hi. I purchased a portable pa at MF the 15 of february 2021 who was supposed to be delivered the 23 of february. By the 27 there was no delivery .so i ask MF if the knew were the item was . they keep saying sorry for the delay . so as i always did in...

Can’t figure out the song on my Reuge music box...

I have a Reuge 72 note music box with the number 43439 stamped on the plate. Two of the songs are Edelweiss and Greensleeves. I cannot figure out the third song. Could anyone help me figure out what the third song is by the number on the plate?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Having Difficulty Researching This Saxophone......

Hello, I recently purchased an alto saxophone at an estate auction, and it is marked Tom Brown Music Co. Chicago "ORIOLE" Serial Number 1265-28. I've been unable to find any information on this. Does anyone have any suggestions or comments. I appreci...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I prevent this from happening?

As a seller of compact discs how can I prevent buyers from purchasing CD's from my store, ripping them to iTunes on their computers (or wherever) then returning them using the bull**bleep** excuse of CD surface condition. We score our CD's for surfac...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trying to ID older musical item~what is it?!

Evening ebay, I believe this item is something music-related. Our Dad was a jazz musician, and teacher, for all of his life. He played sax & clarinet, & flute. I found this among some mouthpcs. & other items of his today, and am curious to know what ...

Resolved! Asking- necessary Listen 2 LP vinyl records before selling here?

Have tons of vinyl here. Do I need to listen front & back to each & every recordI want to sell here?Am NYC antique dealer and acquired many buying other items decades ago...Never even saw them before. Are just here taking up space on heavy duty shelv...

Labels
Most Marked as Helpful Authors