cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay Motors Variation help please!

Hello!  I am having a ton of trouble finding a Motors category for my products that supports variations.

Here is one of my listings
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184503754706

All of our products are Automotive electronic accessories, almost all of which have variations.

Anyone know of any eBay motors categories that support variations at all?

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I found this listing in motors that has variations

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rubber-Car-Floor-Mats-Odorless-All-Weather-Protection-Auto-Truck-SUV-3-Colo...

when i try listing something in that category, it says variations not available?!  what gives?

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

I know there has to be another seller out there going through this issue, where you at folks!

Message 3 of 16
latest reply

@ensightautomotivesolutions 

According to the eBay Help page about listings with variations

‘if you’re selling in Parts & Accessories, your compatibility information must apply to all your variations’.

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

Thank you for the reply, but that will not be a problem for any of my products.  Anything that I will list with variations, with fit every vehicle that I list for compatibility.  My problem is that I can not find ANY category within eBay motors that will allow me to list with a variation in the first place.  Does that make sense?  Thank you

Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Still dealing with this issue

Message 6 of 16
latest reply

Was this ever fixed?   I am still having this issue also

Message 7 of 16
latest reply

We had been able to list multi-variation listings in the past, but we are no longer able to do so after the recent category changes. I have been trying to solve the problem for two weeks now and I just discovered that it is likely because multi-variation listings are not supported in our categories. I'm trying to find a solution now but am not having luck so far. 

Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Any luck with getting this solved? I’ve only found about 2 categories in eBay motors that supports variations, none of which fit my product.

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

I am really confused.  

Message 10 of 16
latest reply

I just spent two hours troubleshooting this issue with ebay chat support and THEY couldn't even figure out why this issue exists. WHAT GIVES EBAY?

Message 11 of 16
latest reply

Sometimes people get tired and need a break.  

You should look for ways to help people.

Message 12 of 16
latest reply

I am experiencing this also...prior to the "BIG" change i was fine with all of my listing variations. Now zilch! I still have my previous listing up that i found a way to "update" quantity, but the only way I am able to create a new item with variations is to list it in a completely different category...absolute stinks for those of us who actually make a living this way

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

E-Bay has just changed all motor categories and they do not even half of them , Typical for E-Bay to change to the worst . Seller of 21 years and also lost list in e-bay motors with no help from E-Bay. What do you expect from E-Bay They do not care about there sellers . Very disappointing spending $4000 to $6000 a month and NO CUSTOMER HELP .

Message 14 of 16
latest reply

i have the same problem too .i can do it before but i can't do it anymore .even i can't revise a price of the original variations . why .?? any solution ?

Message 15 of 16
latest reply