Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Ebay. PLEASE FIX YOUR SEARCH FUNCTIONS. THEY ARE LAUGHABLE NOW.

Search for "all vehicles" in firefox or chrome Android and it returns you to the same page with no listing pictured. Brand new Android phone. And the Android Motors App looks like it was designed by first graders. You were doing a better job 22 years...

Bring back the collector car auction site

Doing away with the collectors car site has made it very difficult to find cars to review to buy or sell. Why change a good thing that worked well? I used the collector car site to both buy and sell collector cars but now I can't. BRING THE SITE BACK

collector car lay out

Once again Ebay destroys the collector car lay out. Its absolutely horrible. Thanks i wont be using this site anymore.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying a truck on EBay

How safe is it to purchase a vehicle on EBay?? The seller of this truck will only communicate with me through email, she asked for my name, address and # and said EBay would be contacting me soon and take me through the steps on purchasing this truck...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

New ebay policy of air bag sales, another day, another ebay screws over the sellers policy ugh!

Ok just got blindsided by a email from ebay. They are restricting the sales of all air bags going forward from unapproved vendors. Plus they are not accepting applications for new vendors. So how are we going to be bypassing this one? I just don't ge...

73 c10 headlights

thank you e bay i just put my new headlights in and they are as awesome as my whole experience with your company has been over the years.........my truck needs quite a few things so you will be seeing me here every pay day fixing it up .....thanks ag...

Resolved! Negative Feedback for Seller Disappeared As Well As His for Me

Purchased two AN fuel fittings for PTFE fuel line and they leaked. Let the seller know, wasn't even looking for partial refund, just wanted them to know the flare was defective. After back and forth for over two weeks, seller suggesting I pack rags i...

eBay Motors Variation help please!

Hello! I am having a ton of trouble finding a Motors category for my products that supports variations.Here is one of my listingshttps://www.ebay.com/itm/184503754706All of our products are Automotive electronic accessories, almost all of which have ...

1997 tracer

do they have different kinds of brake master cylinder for 1997 mercury tracer

Reading Vehicle Listings - Get a Bag of Popcorn and Enjoy the Show

After reading some of the vehicle listings, I swear you could have a TV show interviewing these sellers. Here are a few that I enjoyed.Just Needs New PaintJust? An entire paint job on a car today, assuming that you have no damage to repair and you ar...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 4 replies
  • 2 helpful

Dealer License Necessary?

Hello, A friend of mine owns a car dealership and im an investor that buys cars through his licenses and he sells it for me and we both make money. I was wondering if i can put vehicles for sale on my ebay motors account without being flagged or gett...

johnny lightning white lightning

I have a white lightning 2 pack pony power 65 ford mustang and 71 dodge challenger and I cant find any where just wondering what it goes for

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Got Scammed

My 67-year old mom was Scammed for $1,400.00...she thought she was buying a car and was going to surprise me. Long story short she purchases the cards and provides the scammer with all 7 gift card($200.00ea) numbers. She called me and told me what sh...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors