Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Is this a Chevrolet photo or?

Hi, my question is about this photo of 1920s.Is the car there a Chevrolet or? What model?Thanks, Janis

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 30 replies
  • 0 helpful

Slowly getting there

Slowly getting there.I am doing the wood grain 1st.It will be easier to tape up for paint then.I got a chevy new color Bright Blue.Chevys name for it is blew me away Blue.Honest.LOL.Bruce.

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

over 10 weeks, item not shipped, seller not respond

Dear, I want to open higher case. I bought one item on ebay, seller plan ship it within 4 weeks, after 4 weeks I contacted to seller, but he didn't reply me. I try to contact 2 more weeks, he don't respond. I open easy case for him is " I want to con...

Town & Country, Town Car, or something else?

Hello there. I picked up this emblem at a swap meet a while back. I am assuming this is one piece of an emblem set for either a Chrysler Town & Country or a Lincoln Town Car. I am leaning towards this being off a Chrysler since in my research has sho...

Should Feedback be Replaced by Product Reviews?

Most sites allow you to review the product. That's much different than leaving feedback about the seller. I am of the opinion that eBay has run its course. It is time to remove the feedback and replace it with product reviews. Look at Amazon, the rat...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where in the World can I find a Bench Seat for my 2012 E350 Box Truck?

Where in the World can I find a Bench Seat for my 2012 E350 Box Truck? I bought a used 2012 E350 Box Truck with 2 Captains Chairs and I want to replace it with a 3-person bench seat and I've had no luck finding one. I contacted UHaul, Penske and Budg...

Resolved! 1999 Buick Regal Gs

I am in need of this part for my 1999 Buick Regal GS. I don't even know the name of this part and since I'm from a small farming town none of my mechanic friends even know. This part is located just behind the Igition Lock Cyclender.What's the name o...

IMG_20180807_103508.jpg
User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay motors

Payed my last payment, an haven't heard back since Thursday 

Appraised Value Versus Reality

I went to look at an original 1975 Caprice Classic convertible today here in Birmingham. I was referred to the owner by another dealer here in town. Looking over the car, it is nice but without its wear and tear for a 43 year old car. This one is equ...

• 46 replies
  • 3 helpful

03 Envoy

Hello you all. Long time since i posted here.I have a new project.I got an 03 G.M.C. envoy to surprize my wife with since hers has close to 300,000 miles on it.This one is the same color and clean as a whistle in side and out and with only 170, 000 m...

• 275 replies
  • 0 helpful

Vehicle description

How do you tell Ebay that the vehicle options in their filtering is wrong for your vehicle. Example: Tundra extended Cab Crewcab Four Door. It should be either Crewmax for full 4 door or Double cab for Two Full Front doors and Two Smaller doors for t...

Test Before Buying 1962 Impala

On a 1962 small-block Chevrolet engine, the base ignition timing should be set at: 4 degrees after top dead center9 degrees before top dead centerTop dead center8 degrees before top dead centerTwo clicks past wherever it knocks For the charging syste...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors