cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I got an invoice

I have gotten an invoice about a vehicle I was going to purchase I just wanted to check and see if it is real

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I got an invoice

First, you need to return and tell us exactly where you found this vehicle listed, specifically.

If it was not listed on eBay, with a 12 digit eBay item #, you are looking at a potential scam.  And I don't mean, "the seller said it would go through eBay" which is the true hallmark of a scammer.

Or, better yet, show us a screen shot of that invoice.  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I got an invoice

It you found it on a website other than eBay and the seller told you it would be handled by eBay and that you would receive an invoice, it's a scam.  But the price was really good, wasn't it.  

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

I got an invoice

I received an invoice, too.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I got an invoice

Care to explain your message? 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

I got an invoice

DB97EF8A-60A1-4B1C-85AA-0735FE1B9EEE.png

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

I got an invoice

Wow, only $1200 for a 2004 Tacoma SR5 in beautiful shape?  That's why these scams work; people think they better jump on that smokin' deal before someone else beats 'em to it.  And eBay does NOT require payment with eBay gift cards.  In fact, they specifically warn against it.  That "invoice" has fake written all over it. I hope you did not do as instructed because as soon as you give them the gift card numbers, your money is gone and cannot be traced.   

Message 7 of 7
latest reply