Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Wanted feature on ebay

Howdy! I would like to see a "Wanted" category on ebay. Folks would list what their looking for & other ebayers can message them back with items they have & prices they want. If an agreement is reached the "seller" can list the item on ebay & the wan...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! New: eBay Motors Guaranteed Fit

"Get the right parts or your money backSearch by vehicle to stay protected by eBay Guaranteed Fit" "With eBay Guaranteed Fit, when you purchase an eligible automotive part or accessory, we guarantee it will fit your vehicle or you can return it for f...

listings

Been selling on ebay motors 15 years. Have items that only vary by size or color. Can anyone advise how to install the pull-down menu in a listing? thanks

Resolved! No more antique ,vintage,historic for motorcycle parts

What happened to the catagort for antique,historic and vintage for motorcycle parts? Now the listings have all kinds of new junk to sort through and you cant narrow down the old parts! Bring that category back please!! Any one else feel the same way?...

Unable to post a car with the year 1956

I’m trying to post a car with the year 1956 but motors doesn’t accept any year prior to 1982. I’ve seen antique cars posted before. Has anyone been able to get past this limitation?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors