cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily search results rant

Moving to hourly quickly..LOL

Arctic Cat 450 Rear Driveshaft   
Thanks, to "compatibility settings" (interchange info) which are filled in by buyers.  Two of the top three results are not correct.
Two of the top three have Compatibility listed as fitting (2010 450 efi).  Yet, all three shafts are different. 
  Allowing sellers to state interchange AND search picking up that info?  That's absurd. 

• l
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

.... i for one do not mind your posts on the shortcomings of eBay Search..... in many cases the search has become quite laughable with regard to compatibility and now has become a strange form of entertainment.....

i would do an Artic Cat driveshaft search to see what you mean but frankly I'm presently to exhausted and drained from searching for what seems like 12 hours to find ten set screws.....

i just encountered page after page of listings for exhaust tips and stainless exhaust systems for Teslas....

All gauranteed to fit by eBay!! 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@stainlessenginecovers 
  Now there's an idea!   A stainless Tesla cover!  Just cover the entire car.  It can be safety thing, contain the heat 😂

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

....or make something for a cell phone... i think if you offer something cell phone related, your Listings will then appear in EVERY eBay search regardless of what the Shopper is actually looking for....

Message 4 of 4
latest reply