Motors
Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Daily search results rant

Moving to hourly quickly..LOLArctic Cat 450 Rear Driveshaft Thanks, to "compatibility settings" (interchange info) which are filled in by buyers. Two of the top three results are not correct.Two of the top three have Compatibility listed as fitting (...

Selling a Car on Ebay

I have a car which I want to sell. I've sold lots of things on ebay but never a car. My questions are how does this work? I mean I don't want to pay high selling fees, but tbh who buys a car for thousands of pounds on ebay anyway. Does it stay on unt...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doesn't Fit

I bought a mirror turn signal assembly for a Mercedes. What comes in the package looks OEM, but the power connectors are two wires with pins, no connector to plug into the body harness. Technically, it doesn't fit and I am returning. If a manufacture...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 30 replies
  • 1 helpful

transport insurance

I am buying a car and ebay is taking care of the shipping. They have informed me that I have to pay 600.00 transportation insurance. They stated that all ebay motor buyers have to purchase this. I am checking to see if this is lagitimate.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Search Results

Search:ELECTRIC TRASH PUMP 3000 (64 results) most are fuel powered.Sort Lowest$ to Highest$ (Zero results). If I type in ELECTRIC TRASH PUMP (50 results) 5th one down says 3000 gph in the title.Sort Lowest$ to Highest$ (69 results) .If I stand on my ...

Photos Used For Vehicle Auctions - Enhanced

There is a new trend that is concerning if not irritating that is going on in many vehicle auctions. Some sellers are using photos that have been "enhanced" in there listings. This is happening on many other sites as well. The photos used in these ad...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay motors new parts faulty caused damage to my car

someone please help direct me, been buying from ebay motors for over 5 years./in oct got a new water pump for my 04 inf fx 45, installed in nov drove less than a month and the entire dam part broke off the block, leaving the bolts still mounted on en...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 18 replies
  • 1 helpful

Need instructions for seat covers

Bought seat covers for my 2013 Focus. They arrived in good shape, but there were no instructions in the package. How do I get instructions?

Resolved! Is this a scam

Hi, I have received your email regarding the 2003 Toyota Tacoma SR5. The car has 89,640 miles,Engine-3.5L V6.Drive Transmission-Automatic.The car is in perfect condition with clear title, no accidents, no liens or loans and it has just been completel...

Is this a scam?

Hello! I have never made a transaction through Ebay and was wondering if this is a scam. I am looking to purchase an RV and was told by the seller that they wanted to make the transaction through the website. They told me to send them my Ebay informa...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are there specific programs or links I should know about?

Absolutely! eBay offers a dedicated initiative called the eBay for Charity program, which provides a platform for responsibly recycling your old IT equipment. This program allows you to collaborate with charitable organizations, such as the eBay for ...

Shipping 4 rims

Hello all. To make it simple… I sold 4 rims. Each rim has a box. So 4 total boxes (22x22x11) and 25-35 pounds a piece. I want to use eBay shipping discount but I’m only aware of being able to generate one label. Is there a way to generate 4 labels fo...

return purchase

I purchased a kit with three parts to replce my front grill. How do I return one

Today's Reman Parts are Junk - OEM Used is a Better Way to Go!

Last weekend, I helped a friend diagnose a no-start condition on a Mercedes E320. The vehicle is super clean and well maintained, but is is a 1999 model. After 25 years, the starter failed and I confirmed that it had good power and ground at the star...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors