cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thunder Mountain Custom

berniemack2
Enthusiast
I am looking at a Blackhawk 240 Thundermoutain Custom Harley bike but was surprised as to how much these bike cost and what some of the one year old preowned bikes cost. I am seeing bikes for sale (2005) thta were purchased for $35,000 in 2005 and are selling now for about $25,000.

Does anyone know if these bikes are worth it?
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Thunder Mountain Custom

Okay I got some info for you. Chances are your TMCC used a frame made by Kraft Teck.

Got to http://www.krafttechinc.com/index.html youcan then go to the fender and fender strut section. 

A clip on sissy bat can be found there. Look around the sight you may find what you need.

I met one of the actual builders of Thunder mountain Custom Cycles he now works at a Harley dealership

here in Colorado which also happens to be where the TMCC's came from. He is the one who gave me

information on the frames used to build the TMCC bikes.

Message 31 of 46
latest reply

Chances are that your TMCC bike has a frame made by http://www.krafttechinc.com/index.html

Go to the site and you may find what you need they are still in buisiness. If they don't have what you want they 

might be able to direct you in the right direction for what you need.

Message 32 of 46
latest reply

Found this site doing a Google search for Thunder Mountain motorcycle seats...I have a passenger seat and driver's backrest for the TM 2007 Keystone.

Brand new condition.  Would like to sell.  Any suggestions?  cindymsteele@yahoo.com

Message 33 of 46
latest reply

I'm selling the clip on passenger seat and driver's backrest that fits the 2007 Thunder Mountain Keystone...don't know if it fits your frame. cindymsteele@yahoo.com
Message 34 of 46
latest reply

I have a 2008. Do you still have it? It may fit. I'm waiting for bike to arrive. I ride solo but it may come in handy one day. What are you looking to get for it.
Message 35 of 46
latest reply

I'd like to sell the passenger seat and driver's backrest as a package.  Pls make an offer; cindymsteele@yahoo.com.  Thanks  (You are absolutely going to love that bike)

Message 36 of 46
latest reply

If the bike that the back rest came from has the same rear tire size as you're bike has, then the clip on should fit on 

the bike. You should jump on it if this is the case.

Message 37 of 46
latest reply

Did you sell your thunder mountain back rest??  If not, I would be a buyer.  You can also call or text me on my cell at 630-532-8227

Message 38 of 46
latest reply

is this still available?

Message 39 of 46
latest reply

I have one for any of the Thunder Mountain bikes with the 240mm rear tire.

Message 40 of 46
latest reply

Sorry, just bought a2007 keystone with 300mm . Thanks.

Message 41 of 46
latest reply

Awesome! Hope you have a lot of fun with it!

Message 42 of 46
latest reply

would you happen to know anything about their paint i need to touch the base coat on a 2005 blackhawk 240 i see it it is a common base coat someone is calling it a boubalt blue but cobalt blue looks to dark i have seen the same base coat on alot of the blackhawks

Message 43 of 46
latest reply

i WOULD BE INTERESTED, HOW MUCH?
Message 44 of 46
latest reply

All the thunder mountain customs use the struts from heartland USA these are either the 250 kit for the spitfire and the Blackhawk 240 and the keystone I believe is the 300 kit you can go to their website and they have brand new seats w sissy bar or the driver flip / rear seat starting at 750$ the 250 seat is around 1000$ just bought one in sept 2015 hope this helps
Message 45 of 46
latest reply