cvma-pa.net Veterans Helping Veterans
Message 1 of 331
latest reply
330 REPLIES 330

How many Nam Vets are there here with us on this board

johhny-lately
Enthusiast
SSG Richard L.Patrick three tours in Nam
SSg Jason L.Patrick on his third tour in Iraq.
Message 256 of 331
latest reply

johhny-lately
Enthusiast
foot note when Richard came home people spit at him and called him a baby killer.
When Jason came home from opr.Ireqi freedom he was meet by the governer and a band
I think we finely got it right
Message 257 of 331
latest reply

Amen, johnny.

Amen.
Message 258 of 331
latest reply

walsr
Enthusiast
Hi . I was in from mar.68 to apr.69 was on Hill 837 40 miles N.E. of Saigon our base camp was Black Horse 11th armored cav. I was in signal, any body going to Sturgis this year let me know. I usually stay at Bobs across from the Broken Spoke in town.cheaper to tent there than the camp grounds.I have a 2000 Road King, 2 52 Trumphs (still working on them lol) a 69 Triumph working on it, a 76 900Kaw LTD and a 78 Suzuki GS1000 hc. Walt
Message 259 of 331
latest reply

This is for all who are currently serving the country. Thank you for all that you do. You are appreciated far more than those of us who went before you.
One question: Will you re-enlist, or leave the military, if Hillary becomes your Commander in Chief.
Message 260 of 331
latest reply

halls54
Enthusiast
Lost some in country. Lost more at home to agent orange and its various cancers.....Rest easy and welcome home bro.
Ain't nothing but a thing.
Message 261 of 331
latest reply

stdave70
Enthusiast
looking for a william albertinni-sp.=was in boot and advance traing with him at fort dix and fort eustis wanna know if he made it home from nam been looking for a long time think he was from boston area springfield i think welcome home all vets
stdave70@hotmail.com
Message 262 of 331
latest reply

According to my search of the records of names on the Vietnam Wall, his name is not there. So chances are he made it back. I tried it with your spelling and with one "N" in the last name. Neither search produced results.
Message 263 of 331
latest reply

kril3636
Pathfinder
Hello all veterans. Just want to say that my father served and I am proud of him. If we didn't have men who were willing to protect this country we would not be living in the land of the free. Job Well Done! I Salute you all.
K
Message 264 of 331
latest reply

kril3636
Pathfinder
Hello all veterans. Just want to say that my father served and I am proud of him. If we didn't have men who were willing to protect this country we would not be living in the land of the free. Job Well Done! I Salute you all.
K
Message 265 of 331
latest reply

Lost a beautiful 01 Roadking to a reakless driver but got a 07 to replace it, now it has to quit snowing.
Message 266 of 331
latest reply

cgblythe*49
Enthusiast
I Went in the Marines In 1967 at age 17 Went to Viet Nam Feb, 1968 I was a 0331, ( M 60 Gunner) I Got shot up May 5th 1968 There is a book out about us Called Young Blood
By Garry Jarvis
Message 267 of 331
latest reply

2late45
Enthusiast
A.F 70 > 74, Ubon,Thailand doing avionics on F4-C's,D's, E's, and a lot of 130 gunships. Spent a while TDY to Bien Hoa for aircraft recovery and got to play with the 119 Stinger gunships. Had to work out of "Lagoon Control" cause we had no shop to speak of. Lots of rocket/mortar and sappers at night. About all I can recall from the radio room was that the colonel's call sign was "Bull Moose".

It was quite an experience, my oldest son was born the night Linebacker II kicked off,(18Dec.72), I was riding the launch truck 7pm---7am.
Message 268 of 331
latest reply

KC130F VMGR152 DaNang '66-'67 out Aug 68
Live in Wyoming now ride '87 HD 80 inch
www.hulettrally.com
Message 269 of 331
latest reply

Was drafted in 1966 into Army Infantry. Ended up in the Air Force Reconnaissance branch in aircraft Electronics service. In 1969, was in Nha Trang & Saigon, Air Force, Surveillance Radio Repairman. Worked on "Moonship" (C-119 mini-guns) and "Sun God" (I think that was its nickname - C-47) and small single seater prop (in the rear) plane which (can't remember name). If you were in Nam in the field at night, you probably know which planes I mean because they lit up the sky and supported the ground troops with firepower.
Message 270 of 331
latest reply