cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How high?

g-pa1
Enthusiast
I am in the process of trying to find out the optimum height of the benchwork for a layout. I have gone to some club event/train shows and their benchwork is at around 5 feet off the floor with 5" of clear plexiglass separating people from the layout. I know some people subscribe to the 42" height as it keeps them from bending over so much. I just got a number of 2x2x32" legs for two 4'x4' tables. I know that most tables are approx. 30" and counter tops are 36" high. I think after I put the plywood and then the foam it will be up to about 35 or 36" esp. if I mount wheels on the bottom of the legs. Anyway what height does everyone else have their benchwork at. Gene
Message 1 of 46
latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

How high?

crazyd37
Enthusiast
I went several years ago with 3 of my friends. (2gals 2guys) They dared us and we both had more fun then they did. The "dancer" came and sat with us when the guys went to the rest room. We had too many laughs, mostly at the clients! Sorry!!! As for the other, I have a few friends and we used to go alot. NO worries for me in a place like that and you can have tons of fun too.
Message 46 of 46
latest reply