cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

send offers NOT working on android ebay app for the last several days

When i click on the send offers button under the selling tab on my phone- it shows the promoted listings page instead of available offers. This is not helpful- please have the appropriate teams fix what they broke several days ago- we sellers rely on sending offers to make sales and have no access now on our phones

using a Galaxy s23 ultra with all updates current

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: send offers NOT working on android ebay app for the last several days

It's pretty annoying at this point. Besides that the awaiting shipment list shows all sold items as does the awaiting payment list. Store inventory numbers are still off for the 2nd week straight. Sold items by way of counter offer just disappear after accepting the offer- just poof and they're gone. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

My eyes phone/decay app is still working fine but we checked and eBay app updated and hers did not.... Why can't they ever make any changes without screwing it up worse. That was the whole point of moving to a module based mobile software program several years ago..... It did nothing for platform stability..... Must be the people they hire to program....

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Having the same problem with the app, while desktop still works.  The offers are there, but you have to scroll through your entire inventory in "promote it"mode to find them.  I don't have the time to scroll through over 400 listings to send a couple of offers. Ebay seems to screw up everything they try to improve. Usually I think they are trying to derive marginal revenue and make it hard on the seller. The app may work for buyers but is terrible for sellers, I mostly wait to get to the office and use the desktop.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Could someone here that monitors the boards for ebay funnel this up? we are losing sales because we cant send offers and that means ebay is losing revenue as well. basic stuff here- nobody can make money if the platform does not function. This has been ebay's most basic issue for years- glitches and site unreliability.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Any word eBay? Even if you have no intention of fixing for months... Just let us know so we know where we stand as customers..... Will we be receiving discounts on our fees because the site is no longer working?

Message 6 of 6
latest reply