cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

listing cards on mobile app problems

anyone having issues posting cards on the mobile app??

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: listing cards on mobile app problems

Yes, what ever they did to eBay mobile I hope they change it back. It took me at least 3-4 times longer to list cards last night. So frustrating. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I can't seem to list on the ebay App since the updates a few days ago. I'm encountering several problems. Initially I was receiving ebay error messages whenever I clicked REVISE or SELL SIMILAR. Ebay has fixed those glitches. 

1. Item specifics and title keeps changing back to original title of template. 

2. I cant enter the fixed price as it freezes. All ebay listings ebay automatically controls to " Auction /99 Cents ". When switching to Fixed Price it just freezes and never switches over to Fixed Price. I have resorted back to using ebay desktop for listings. 

3. Now that I can revise an item, when I click " List or Revise " it takes forever to actually finish ... If it actually does. I habe been revising thru the website as well as the App is not working properly. Ebay reps claim they have not heard of this, when in fact its all over ebays technical boards. Ebay and USPS both play the same dum dum game of " Oh we haven't heard anything ". 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It doesn’t show up and have zero views.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply