cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBay iOS listing tool not working error 111!!

When I click Revise or Seller Similar Item it does this first.When I click Revise or Seller Similar Item it does this first.

Then it does this after minute or so everytime!Then it does this after minute or so everytime!

Haven’t been able to revise what listings I have up currently on top of not letting me list similar items nor list new items this is ridiculous!! I’m using newer iPhone XS Max also tried my iPad as well as my Android phone && brand new 16” MacBook Pro i9 nothing works each time I go an try to do any of the following listed above it goes in circles with listing summary above an suddenly stops after a minute or so then says no response from server error 111 and also happens on the MacBook Pro in the desktop version the website doesn’t work either when trying to list a new item. I’m a Top eBay Seller with eBay Store an 100% Feedback with over 1,000 reviews an good account everything was working great till around December 20th that’s when this began happening. I spoke with eBay agent that made ticket for my problem earlier this past week an they sent it to technical support she told me they’d work on it an fix the problem an not to worry an it would began start working outta the blue an now it’s Saturday I spoke to them I think Monday an still nothing has changed it’s not working and haven’t been contacted either by them or anyone for that matter very disappointing been with eBay for 15 years now sense 2008 beyond disappointment that’s all I can say tried deleting an redownloading the app literally broken. -Clint 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay iOS listing tool not working error 111!!

Haven’t been able to revise what listings I have up currently on top of not letting me list similar items nor list new items this is ridiculous!! I’m using newer iPhone XS Max also tried my iPad as well as my Android phone && brand new 16” MacBook Pro i9 nothing works each time I go an try to do any of the following listed above it goes in circles with listing summary above an suddenly stops after a minute or so then says no response from server error 111 and also happens on the MacBook Pro in the desktop version the website doesn’t work either when trying to list a new item. I’m a Top eBay Seller with eBay Store an 100% Feedback with over 1,000 reviews a good account everything was working great till around December 20th that’s when this began happening. I spoke with eBay agent that made ticket for my problem earlier this past week an they sent it to technical support she told me they’d work on it an fix the problem an not to worry an it would began start working outta the blue an now it’s Saturday I spoke to them I think Monday an still nothing has changed it’s not working and haven’t been contacted either by them or anyone for that matter very disappointing been with eBay for 15 years now sense 2008 beyond disappointment that’s all I can say tried deleting an redownloading the app literally broken

Sincerely,

Clint M. (@ProGrizzly)

Ebay @GrizzlyKingdomCollectables

Message 2 of 2
latest reply