cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture search stopped working

I’ve never had a problem, taking a picture to search for an item on eBay. But the last few days every time I snap a picture to search for a item only unrelated items come up. 

Message 1 of 20
latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Picture search stopped working

I've had the same issue the last week or so. Weird thing my iPad has the same version and works perfectly. Ive tried all recommended solutions with no luck. Hopefully eBay can assist soon. 

Message 16 of 20
latest reply

Also experiencing this problem. Stopped working for me in the middle of using the app. It’s happening with everything I try to look up. 

Message 17 of 20
latest reply

I have been having the SAME problem myself the last two days. I also have never had any issues with the search with camera feature. I have tried with many different items. Even an xbox remote that brings up random images non related! I did a hard reset on my phone, signed in & out of my account…did the lockable filters option & unlocked it to try again & still no difference. Yesterday when the problem first started occurring I also noticed that my profile picture on my account was removed. I had no profile image suddenly which I never change. I thought that was odd in itself. How did my profile picture get removed by itself?? I REALLY hope this is resolved soon as it does make it really difficult as a seller to look up items I’m listing. Which I have a death pile of right now. 

Message 18 of 20
latest reply

Yesterday when the problem first started occurring I also noticed that my profile picture on my account was removed. I had no profile image suddenly which I never change. I thought that was odd in itself. How did my profile picture get removed by itself?

Is it possible you signed in to a different eBay account? Not sure if that is related to the image search issue, but it could be responsible for the lack of a profile picture.

Message 19 of 20
latest reply

I tried with your photo and it was wrong, then I did the best match and the results looked good. If you try this does it work better?

Screenshot 2024-03-28 at 1.08.56 PM.png

Message 20 of 20
latest reply