cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos are duplicating when uploading and moving

Who hit the button too soon?? Not only do the photos in the app when listing take MUCH MUCH LONGER to upload, just as on the eBay SITE, with the little dustbin by the side, it’s harder to move them around. They are duplicating themselves. The system can’t keep up with app revisions...I don’t have time for this..I use the APP because it’s FAST....if it’s going to be turned into a snail to match eBay.co.uk. What’s the point of it??? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

New listing -adding photos in app - photos somehow multiply and continue to do so -

Taking only 12 photos, but somehow they multiply and unable to list any more items.  FIX PLEASE

Message 1 of 5
latest reply

New listing -adding photos in app - photos somehow multiply and continue to do so -

Thank you for posting. Can you please let us know was this a new listing? An old draft? Revising? Are you using the camera or the gallery? What categories are you listing in?

thank you. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@edwardian-dreams

Thanks for the report. Could you make a video of what you are seeing with the images being duplicated? You should not have to wait for all the photos to upload. Once the upload starts you can switch to other sections of the listing screen. 

Thanks

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

It’s not doing it now, will see how it goes and report back here if still any issue

re uploading photos there’s a lot of buffering now, before they uploaded instantly, but ok, thanks, continuing elsewhere is good

sorry I blew a gasket earlier, I’m just so used to the app being lightning fast and I don’t want to go back to pulling teeth when listing on the main site

ive noticed new listings don’t come up for a minute or two on the app, whereas before they showed instantly..but that’s for a different subuect I guess

Message 5 of 5
latest reply