cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE FIX/BRING BACK OLD EBAY APP BARCODE SCANNER!!!

I apologize for the caps, but: PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, BRING BACK THE OLD EBAY APP BARCODE SCANNER! WHEN AFTER SCANNING A BARCODE AND SEEING ANY RESULTS IN THE EBAY APP, PRESSING BACK BUTTON ON PHONE WOULD BRING YOU RIGHT BACK TO THE BARCODE SCAN TOOL IMMEDIATELY, WHEREAS NOW AFTER SCANNING A BARCODE AND SEEING THE RESULTS, PRESSING BACK NOW BRINGS YOU BACK TO THE EBAY APP HOMEPAGE!!! WHY EBAY???!!! WHY DID YOU DO THIS???!!!

Seriously eBay, having to press the camera icon at the top right of the homepage, and having to then click on 'barcode' EVERY SINGLE TIME WE WANT TO SCAN SOMETHING IS INSANE!!!!! I use to be able to scan 50 consecutive barcodes in no time flat, compare recent sold prices, then price my listing appropriately. Or quickly decide to buy or not buy something outside of eBay. There is no excuse for why you took that away and literally make all of us take literally 3x-5x longer now AT LEAST!!! PLEASE BRING BACK THE PRIOR METHOD YOU HAD FOR THIS IN YOUR APP!!! YOU WILL SAVE LIVES BY DOING THIS!!! 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0