cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offer messages

It is annoying to get messages that my item is now getting offers.  Especially messages on items that I have already set an offer on.  It's more annoying to have offers set that I didn't want offers on items on in the first place.  Please fix this or you will lose sellers. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Offer messages

@wvtooregon1960 wrote:

It is annoying to get messages that my item is now getting offers.  Especially messages on items that I have already set an offer on.  It's more annoying to have offers set that I didn't want offers on items on in the first place.  Please fix this or you will lose sellers. 

Thanks for your note. Do you happen to set your auto decline when you have offers on? That will ensure you don't see messages below your threshold. Our data shows that items with best offers perform better. I will share your perspective with the product team. Thanks! 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Yes, auto decline is set to on with offers greater than 50%. 

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This is getting ridiculous. It's really annoying, to have to go back and remove that setting. Sometimes I know I removed it before listing it and then all of a sudden i get an offer. I price my stuff pretty cheap, I don't need a OBO. I've had to decline a couple of surprise offers already and I don't like doing that to buyers.  

EBAY LISTEN TO YOUR SELLERS,  THE ONES WHO MAKE YOU MONEY AND TAKE CARE OF THIS ISSUE. oh and bring back the old android app, the one with easier photo uploading.  Thanks 

Message 4 of 4
latest reply