cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with new app??

I’m so super frustrated with the new app update. I sell every day and highly depend on offers. They took away the $ amount option and all I can do is a %. I hate that! I’m not going to offer someone an item for $ 31.23. I’d rather give them a set amount off. Plus they added extra sets to even send an offer. Lastly, I had to remove a listing bc I let a buyer switch items. Now I can’t get that item off my main screen, it keeps saying relist. I don’t want to relist it! Super frustrated this morning. 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Issues with new app??

Yup. It’s as if the updates are done by a bunch of 12 year olds. The workaround on the send offer issue is to do it directly from the items page. You can still do a dollar amount for I’m there instead of %. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@jeweliz116 wrote:

I’m so super frustrated with the new app update. I sell every day and highly depend on offers. They took away the $ amount option and all I can do is a %. I hate that! I’m not going to offer someone an item for $ 31.23. I’d rather give them a set amount off. Plus they added extra sets to even send an offer. Lastly, I had to remove a listing bc I let a buyer switch items. Now I can’t get that item off my main screen, it keeps saying relist. I don’t want to relist it! Super frustrated this morning. 

Hey @jeweliz116! If you tap the cancel button in the upper right corner and you should be able to send the dollar amount.

Devon,
eBay
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thank you! Omg that’s a life saver for me! 

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

This needs to be posted every where - This was making me nuts as well - and it is not super intuitive as an end user.
Cancel usually means cancel out - make the default old way - and then opt in to multiple offer sending or something...
Just saying as a computer programmer who has worked on the UI - this would not fly at the firm i work for.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

thank you! also totally frustrating me. how did I not see the cancel button? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply