cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to see bid history on mobile

When using eBay on a desktop browser, you can click on the “bids” to see the bid history. Not so on mobile. To see the bid history on the mobile app:

Open the item page and scroll down to the "Bidding" section of the page (beyond the sponsored list of items), and tap on the arrow pointing to the right. 

I did not originate this solution. Attribution is to another user. 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I rarely buy on eBay any more. 
I bid on & “won” an item today.

I would like to see the bidding history.

I read this reply, but. I can’t find any arrow at bottom of page. 
Is bidding history still available?

i

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

If you start from the original listing, here is what you should see when you scroll down to the bidding section:

eburtonlab_0-1687468624236.png

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

So people here are enquiring  about where to find the bidding section( from their mobile) and your answer is “scroll down to the bidding section” !   How stupid is that  reply. What a moron.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Not sure, was that answer to me?

I again bid on something, I bought it. I can’t see the history, not the current price, on the app. 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I again bid on something, I bought it. I can’t see the history, not the current price, on the app.

Go to your Purchases and tap the item title. Scroll down to the link the "See original listing" and use that. From there, scroll down and you should see a "Bidding" section. That should lead to the bid history if you tap the arrow as shown in the picture above.

Keep in mind that the app may not show all bids. To see the complete bid history, use a desktop browser instead.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Thanks. I was stuck and your images helped a lot

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

You are very welcome -- glad to hear that helped.

I do note that up until today, recently I was having problems viewing original listings of ended items using the eBay app and a mobile browser in mobile mode. If you are still having this problem, using a mobile browser in classic mode, or else in desktop mode may work better for you. Or check to make sure you have the latest version of the app -- that may fix the problem.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

iPhone 15, iOS 17.4.1 Safari Browser:

2 Weeks Ago (an earlier software version) I was able to click #bids and it would show the bid history 

Today, it is not functional 

eBay wants bugs over customers and features 

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Old thread Feb 2023 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

iPhone 15, iOS 17.4.1 Safari Browser:

2 Weeks Ago (an earlier software version) I was able to click #bids and it would show the bid history

Try a different browser or a different mode (mobile, classic or desktop).

Using Chrome on an Android phone I can view bid history without any issues.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply