cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to purchase shipping label on app

When I tried to purchase a shipping label on the eBay app, it said something like I have not set permission and to purchase shipping label on the desktop.  What do I need to do to be able to purchase shipping label on app?

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How to purchase shipping label on app

@springs_2013 

Thanks for posting. You need to print your first label using the ebay website and then further labels you can print from the app. 

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@mobile_feedback   I have been purchasing many label on the website.  But I can't purchase label on the app.... the app always direct me to go to the website to purchase the labels.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@springs_2013 

Can you please share the error message you are getting in the apps. If your billing agreement has been setup and you are trying to create a domestic label the apps should work for label creation.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

The label is shown on page but will not print and you already paid for it so you need to cancel wait week for refund

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

The error message pops up and goes away very quickly. 

It just says something to the effect that you cannot purchase label on the app.  please proceed to the web site to purchase the label. 

In addition, I am having a problem with the ebay site displaying properly.   The only place that is displaying properly on laptop is the community....

@mobile_feedback 

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@springs_2013 

In addition, I am having a problem with the ebay site displaying properly. The only place that is displaying properly on laptop is the community....

What is not displaying properly, exactly?

If you are using Firefox and eBay pages do not appear to be formatting correctly, but appearing as text only, see here:

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/eBay-is-only-blue-text-with-a-white-background-AND-OF...

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

can you give me the link to the billing agreement to you referring to?  @mobile_feedback 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@eburtonlab  Thanks! that was what I needed to fix the eBay pages from displaying incorrectly.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

You are most welcome -- glad to hear that helped!

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I am still having issue with not being allowed to purchase shipping labels on the app.  Can anyone give me the link to billing agreement.  I want to read what that is about.  I have been selling here since 2013 and have been having my sellers fee automatically paid from paypal every month.  So I am confused as to what @mobile_feedback  was referring to.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Anyone has the answer to this question?

Message 12 of 12
latest reply