cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FEATURE REQUEST - Please Add "Request Total From Seller" in Cart

On a laptop or desktop there is a "Request Total from Seller"  button on the top right of the Cart.  This is not available in the App.  This causes a buyer to have to pay more shipping than necessary, then I have to refund the overage.  I can't make shipping discount rules, since I sell many different items that have very different weights.  PLEASE add this button.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: FEATURE REQUEST - Please Add "Request Total From Seller" in Cart

@anneinflorida

This is a great suggstion and something we will look into adding in the future. 

Thank you for posting

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

@anneinflorida

This is a great suggstion and something we will look into adding in the future. 

Thank you for posting

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Please add the "Request Total from Seller" to the Shopping Cart in the mobile app!!  Buyers are shown huge shipping prices if they use the mobile app.   (They often don't realize that the Request Total option is available if they use a computer.)  So they just don't buy!   eBay is  losing sales because of it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Here we are a full year later and this “great suggestion" still hasn’t been implemented. Sellers are more impacted than buyers but as a buyer only, this is a complete PITA having to request invoices all the time for correct shipping charges.

Please listen to your user base and add this feature ASAP!!!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply