cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downstream service failure selling.111

My Drafts on the App don't open and I can't upload my pictures. Also when scanning a barcode it crashes when I want to list that item. I have deleted and downloaded the app again. That didn't help. I get "No response from server Downstream Service failure selling.111" 

I have  I Phone 6 with IOS 12.4. Wifi or Cell connection doesn't make a difference.

Please help, I can't make my listings. This is day 3

Message 1 of 28
latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

Re: Downstream service failure selling.111

Strangely enough after 3 days it is working again.

Message 2 of 28
latest reply

@rainyaz 

Thanks for the update. If you see this happening again can you post a screen shot of the error.

Thanks

Message 3 of 28
latest reply

I thought my problem was resolved but Unfortunately the same problem has occurred again.  I am adding a screenshot as requested. Please help ASAP. Can’t finish my listings. 

Message 4 of 28
latest reply

@rainyaz 

This should now be working properly. Thank you for taking the time to report it.

Message 5 of 28
latest reply

I am having  exactly the some problems 

did you manage to sort it 

Message 6 of 28
latest reply

@verra65 @rainyaz 

This should no longer be happening. Please let us know if you are getting this error now and post a screen shot if so.

Thanks

Message 7 of 28
latest reply

This is still happening to me.

photo attached as requested.

Message 8 of 28
latest reply

@kgalvan91 @rainyaz @verra65 

This should no longer be happening as of today. Are you still getting an error when listing?

Message 9 of 28
latest reply

I'm getting the same error myself.  This is not the first time, and it makes it incredibly difficult as I use my phone for listing all my items.

Message 10 of 28
latest reply

I will add that this only happens on select drafts. Out of the 10 drafts I had/have I couldn't open the ones specific to the web hosting category. Yet every one of my HO scale train drafts will open without error.

I'd like to add that the last update to the app, has made it absolutely horrible. It's now slow, doesn't remember my location when editing group details. It looks like an attempt to make it look nicer, you sacrificed speed and function. Example, choosing the recommended age groups used to be about a 3 second task. I now have to wait a second or two between selecting each age group. SMH
Message 11 of 28
latest reply

@ricestechsolutions wrote:
I will add that this only happens on select drafts. Out of the 10 drafts I had/have I couldn't open the ones specific to the web hosting category. Yet every one of my HO scale train drafts will open without error.

I'd like to add that the last update to the app, has made it absolutely horrible. It's now slow, doesn't remember my location when editing group details. It looks like an attempt to make it look nicer, you sacrificed speed and function. Example, choosing the recommended age groups used to be about a 3 second task. I now have to wait a second or two between selecting each age group. SMH

Can you give us more details on what you mean about editing group details and it not remembering your location. We will look into this. Can you please give us a screen shot of the screen you are on when selecting age groups too.

Message 12 of 28
latest reply

Ahh **bleep** this is just getting silly now 

error   111

Message 13 of 28
latest reply

i have the same problem
Message 14 of 28
latest reply

@mtacarparts3 @gillyscollectables 

Thanks for reporting this. Are you starting the drafts in the app and opening in the app and getting this error? Or are you starting the draft on your desktop and opening in app?

Thanks

Message 15 of 28
latest reply