cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't leave FB after app update

I can't leave feedback for sellers UNLESS they supplied a tracking number. I'm guessing eBay now needs delivery conformation for all items.... or at least with the updated app(Android 9). 

Btw, I hate the new update

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Can't leave FB after app update

@nobullguitars 

Thanks for the feedback. If you go to the order details page there should be an icon of the item you purchased with three dots next to it. Tapping those three dots will show you the leave feedback option. We are working on making this more obvious.

Do you have more details on what you hate with the update?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for that info. Previously, I didn't have to hit 'Track Package' to view the last know tracking update. ** While I have your attention... It would be ideal to have the option to retain/save my Refine' & Sort choices, unless manually changing them. I'm tired of repeatedly selecting 'Buy it now', 'US only', and 'Sort: Lowest price + shipping'.

-Thank you

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

PS - There has also been delays with notifications when packages have been delivered. Up to 9 hours later than actually delivered

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

@nobullguitars 

If you want to retain your filter options try the following, tap the filter button, scroll down to the bottom to the customize section, turn on search locks.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@nobullguitars 

Can you check all your battery settings on the device to see if that is causing the delayed notifications.

https://www.ebay.com/help/account/account-account-settings/notifications-subscriptions?id=4203

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You are working on making this more obvious?
It has always been obvious. Why do you guys always change things and make it less obvious?
Please tell me what has been made "better". Because I can't find anything.
Why has list view disappeared? A lot of people prefer to use this but you've now completely removed any way to customize display settings.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@hankitsune 

The improvement is now showing a complete view order details page which was never available in the app. Buyers can now see how much they paid for the item, shipping, taxes and check on the payment method used.

If you can give us more details on the list view and customize display setting we can look into that, a screen shot would be helpful.

Thanks!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Yes when an Order is received normally one would complete with feedback , only Order Details appear and from that extended page there is no option to complete feedback and acknowledge that the order has been received.   iOS apps version 6.4.0

Message 9 of 9
latest reply