cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Id this little pocket knife

HI Board.. I have this little pocket knife but I can't find the logo stamped on the blade. ( Is it Promie, Premier or ???) PAlso if you know what is the type of materiel for tha handle it will be really appreciate to ID it. Thanks

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Id this little pocket knife

I believe that logo is: Premier

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

This is also what i was thinking but I did search on ebay and i did not find anyone. I will wait and see if someone could just know more or help me. Thanks
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Keyword here is Pakistan . Research Pakistan pocket knife. Pakistan doesn't need to abide by registered trademarks, so using some other company's name in a stamping not unusual for a knife knockoff country. Often better than no knife at all in your pocket. Collector value , zip or value of a paperweight the same weight. In a military survival situation best to lash into a long pole. Stockman knife design with 3 blades is for cutting open boxes.  Personally have found most Pakistan knives don't last very long as letter openers very long, unless you keep. The blade unfolded. Repeated opening and closing often loosens it up into pure junk. JMO

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you all !

Message 5 of 5
latest reply