cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller doesn's ship item.... What can I do, as Ebay tells me to email the seller

On Thursday 06.25.2015 I purchased a item. Shortly after that (same evening) I paid for the item and received a email from the seller thanking me for my purchase and later on even offered to meet on Friday to hand deliver the item to me. That was the last time I heard from him.

I know that he marked the item as "shipped" on Ebay on 06.25.2015 at 8:46pm (PST)

But USPS (Priority Mail) tracking shows: Pre-Shipment. A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 8:48pm on June 25, 2015 in Olympia, WA98516

Strange thing is, the seller has registered under Federal Wa, and i live in Lacey, which is about 5 miles away from where the Pre-Shipping label was created.

I attempted to start a case/report with Ebay, but it states to give the seller more time to make things right. I emailed the seller on Friday, Sunday and now this morning. This morning I gave him the choice to make things right and if he failed to do so, I would start a claim with Ebay for him, the seller not following true with the sale as he already has the money since June 25, 2015.

Thank you all for your advise.

Han

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)