cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When loading your RV for the season...

is there a certain "gourmet" food item you must have, or a unique accessory (not food) that you couldn't be without?

Our gourmet food that we just love is salmon dip. We always make sure we have a filet in the freezer to cook up to make it (that is if we don't catch anything that day:) ) The luxury item we take is our unbreakable wine glasses (went through a couple glass ones last year, what a mess to clean up!). Love to have our glass of wine sitting by the fire. So, what are the "must haves" for you?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Yep, the wine is there. Crackers and cheese, too. You know, that would be a good thing - have a discussion on favorite recipes... cheers! taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I started getting on this great message forum on rv.net. It is called the Open Road Forum. Quite alot of interesting stuff on there. You know, I wonder if you posted an invite to come look at this group on the Misc. board, or Seller's Central, or even Travel, if there would be more traffic coming in, especially with summer right around the corner. What do you think? In the mean time, I will look around for my salmon dip recipe and post it here for you (DH makes it most of the time, so I don't know it by heart).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Great idea! Thanks!
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply