cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am new here...and I LOVE camping!

DH and I have a 28 foot C class Rockwood. We live in Alaska and go camping every weekend. We actually have our entire summer planned out...where we are going, when we are fishing (dipnetting can get us about 40 red salmon). I am VERY ready, especially since our winters seem so long!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry to be so long replying! Welcome! I've been so busy teaching that I haven't even had time to check my groups! Wow---Alaska, huh? Sounds absolutely beautiful! Glad to have you! taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Thanks taz...I see this isn't a very active board, but I plan on sticking around 🙂 I am sure it will pick up come camping time, right? My DH and I are just talking about how we can't wait til the snow is gone, and we might even be able to go out early April. Yeah! Alaska is very beautiful here in the summer, and you would be amazed at how many RVs start showing up in May.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 3 of 3
latest reply