cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone with new gadgets for camping?

Ah, nothing like the camping season that is upon us! My son just bought a 26' trailer and now we can really camp! My dogs and I have mine, he, his wife, and the grandkids have the other... Woohoo! Southern California is a great place to find camping spots but I'd love to see the places where you folks camp, too! Work keeps me here locally so I have to do what I can. I just bought a water heating unit from Coleman that heats about 5 gallons at a time and can go continuously. I can use it for showering, for washing dishes or kids...all kinds of uses! Any one with some other gadgets?
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Not gadgets, but definitely have a couple things we take to make it more fun. Ladder golf and poker chips. That Coleman sounds nice...will have to talk to hubby about that one. 🙂

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Of course, you need to have a Mexican Train game. That goes well with Margaritas! Hope you all are camping this weekend. Makes up for me. I can't go. Held an all-night LAN party for my high school students. They bring their own computers and we network them together so they can play against each other. It's an all-night thing. cheers! taz
At Addicted to Hemp, we do embroidery, sublimation, quilting, painting, sewing, and upholstery with natural fabrics such as hemp, tencel, silk, and cotton. We even dabble in a bit of leather now and then!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply