cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with faux amber glass , aurora borealis rhinestone necklace, please

Hi All!

From a relative’s estate - it’s vintage, no markings that I can see. Anything I should know beyond just describing what I see? Anyone know the maker?

many thanks!

2F670303-F0F6-4E3C-A52E-F4AED4C0DCCF.jpegF367B662-4C3F-4FDB-BA15-ADB8F93DC668.jpegC68CA7F7-A1F9-4368-9A00-CA65D505195D.jpegC6A0BB84-57DF-4F68-A023-2A81B4BF9C29.jpeg08EE4C43-9EFB-46F8-A756-1C34164BC23E.jpeg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help with faux amber glass , aurora borealis rhinestone necklace, please

@rokkworks 

Simply stunning!

Based on the loop clip it would date around mid 1930s. The necklace can be referred to as a double beaded row dangle collar. You have the bead names correct.

As far as the maker goes, without any markings it would take a great deal of research to possibly narrow it down. But for listing purposes you can just point out necklace is unmarked.

It's gorgeous!

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

@rokkworks 

Simply stunning!

Based on the loop clip it would date around mid 1930s. The necklace can be referred to as a double beaded row dangle collar. You have the bead names correct.

As far as the maker goes, without any markings it would take a great deal of research to possibly narrow it down. But for listing purposes you can just point out necklace is unmarked.

It's gorgeous!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@silverstatetreasureboxes   Thanks so much!

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@rokkworks wrote:

@silverstatetreasureboxes   Thanks so much!

Your welcome hun!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hello, I sell vintage jewelry as well so I was kind of surprised about the comments posted. I had quite a few similar items and because of the condition I added them to a repair repurpose lot. There is quite a bit of wear on the metal and the beads have a lot of visible scratches so after reading all the replies I'm going to think twice before adding jewelry like this to repair lots

Barbiesattic54
Message 5 of 5
latest reply