cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A few brooches to ID

Hello! - The top brooch with the green stone I have no idea. The one on the right looks like unmarked Weiss? What is the middle stone - maybe an agate? The brooch on the left, I'm guessing European. Have another one with similar construction marked Austria. Any help much appreciated. HPIM4408 (2).JPGHPIM4411.JPG 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: A few brooches to ID

@rednarlenes 

Your brooches are lovely but it's going to be difficult to narrow down who made them. I really like the top one, that shape was found in some mid- century pins. The one on the right has a Juliana feel, here's a pic.

Screenshot_20221012-070249_eBay~2.jpg

 All three have value if they are intact, no dead/ missing stones.

Just do your best to describe and photograph because there is a lot of competition on the bay. You could always list them in a lot and have an auction. If you need help with descriptions,  just ask. Best to you, Silver

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you for your reply. That is a very nice brooch, I'll check out Juliana. You're right, this type of vintage costume is better sold in lots, considering shipping costs and the fee raise too. Appreciate your offer to help with descriptions if I get stuck Silver. 💐

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@rednarlenes 

You're welcome and if you feel you need a good title and description,  please come back. Selling in a lot of 3 brooches such as yours might give you a good edge. Silver

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@rednarlenes 

Before I go I wanted to show you this interesting brooch with a shape like your lovely green one.

Screenshot_20221012-160310_eBay~2.jpg

 So interesting isn't it?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply