Jewelry & Gemstones
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Board Closing Jan 11

As traffic and engagement on this board have reduced to a minimal amount, we're going to archive this board on Fri Jan. 11. If you wish to discuss Jewelry topics, please use this board: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry/bd-p/JewelryThanks,The eBa...

Makers Mark or Logo Help

Any assistance in identifying this makers mark on a bracelet would be most helpful! The initials are "E P", but I have no clue what the symbol represents. Thank you! 

20220225_202031.jpg

Jewelry Mark - Help to Identify Please

Can anyone help me identify the trademark on the back of the earring? There is one on each earring. They are well made substantial pieces. Large Gold Tone bows with 2 'loops' of Pearls dangling (faux I assume). Any help is appreciated! Thank You

IMG_0936.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help identifying brooch

I need help to identify this Brooch. It is I beleive an abstract image of a cat. On the back it is marked: Sterling, NT, 87 and another image which I can not make out. I appreicate any help. Thank you.Jan

IMG_20220217_084520__01.jpg IMG_20220217_084627.jpg

Category permission problem

Hello ebay team unable to do epaper listing.I am facing this problem while listing.Required permission to sell in this Category (e98363-781536x) Hey don't know what to do? Please help me and support  

Screenshot_20220212_185823.jpg

Can anyone identify the type of polished stone that is on the lower part of Sajen Jewelry. Agate?

Hello Again. Can anyone tell me what type of stone is being used in the lower portion of this SAJEN pendant? I know that the top is MOP. I've looked at fossil agate, turritella agate even jasper etc but nothing quite like this. The colour is a shade ...

fossilagate - 1.jpeg fossilagate - 1 (1).jpeg

Earrings marked RHB

Hi, I have a pair of cat earrings marked 1997 RHB with a paw print. Is this Roland Hogan Begay, I've never seen this type of item by him or some other RHB? Any input would be appreciated!

ebay 007 (2).JPG ebay 009.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sri Lanka (Ceylon) Natural & Treated Gemstone

Is there anyone who interesting to buy 100% Guarantied & Quality Gemstone from Sri Lanka ? As per you request I can provide natural or treated gemstone even an one piece.I have pressures and semi pressures store. We will give you 100% guarantee about...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors