Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

help identifying jewlery vintge and what it is worth

I receive a lot of vintage jewlery when my sister in law passed away. this picture is one piece and it looks really nice. I can not find any markings on it. all in yellow topaz I just don't know what to call it and if there is anything about it that ...

Jools in July Celebration Sign up by the 07/31/2014 Deadline!

HiI'm new at this and taking on the task as the secret santa organizer for our Jools in July Celebration!!!! Our dedline in midnight 07/31/2014 so hurry up! $10.00 max Think creatively and everyone kinda already voted that jewelry is going to be our ...

Jools in July likes/dislikes et thread

For those participating in the sortof Secret Santa, we'll need to post things we love, hate, can't use etc. Metal allergies, earring styles, that sort of thing. Here's one for me. Earrings: screw-back, for preference. I don't have holes. I DO wear cu...

Opinions needed from those of you who sell in more than one venue...

First of all, I hope that it is ok to ask this question. If not, I will remove it. About 7 weeks ago I opened a shop at Aunt Betsy and, to my surprise, it has been quite successful. I havn't stopped selling on ebay, but have curtailed the amount of l...

Patina vs. Tarnish

I've been trying to sell this Hobe sterling silver brooch from the 40's for some time without luck. The patina vs. tarnish discussion has come up before and I'm wondering what is considered the difference between the two. Would you consider the finis...

Help With Age On Vintage Czech Brooch

Hi. I have this posted on another board and was told to come here. I have some vintage pieces I'd like to sell but I don't know very much about vintage jewelry. I'm hoping someone here can help me with the age of this brooch. Thanks so very much!!

017.JPG 018.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Need help with brooch please

Any ideas on date or possible maker of this brooch? And pardon the stupid question, but what are those stones made of? Reason I ask is, they have sort of a satin finish for lack of a better word. The two larger ones especially, just don't gleam like ...

silver brooch1 (768x1024).jpg

The ring in my birthday candle

Some of you may recall I was given a "Diamond Candles" gift for my birthday last month:The company advertises each candle has a ring worth from $10.00 to $5,000.00 in it. I have to say, the candle is great. It took me 4 hours to burn it down enough t...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors