Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Bracelet Customer Help Pleae!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a long story so bear with me, I am hoping you joolies can help me. I was at the flea when a VERY intense woman came up and said “I found you! I bought a bracelet from you last year, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!! But it broke!” She went on to tell ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with necklace & bracelet set please -- unmarked set

This set looks like a similar set my dad bought my mom in 1952. That set was an expensive costume designer set which had been marked -- this set is unmarked and has a cheap looking back. Any ideas about the maker? Thank you in advance for any help yo...

Weekend bling and finds thread

My visitors are still here so not that much hunting for me this week, but went out yesterday and did a bit of buying. Here's a nice old Mexican bracelet I bought. It has a very distinct maker's mark (VCA) and eagle 19 mark, but I can't find any info ...

Daughters of the Nile Jewelry Age?

Trying to determine the age of this "D of N" jewelry, which is Daughters of the Nile, a fraternal organization. None of these pieces are for sale on the D of N website. I did find a similar pin for sale on ebay, but no age is given. Any thoughts appr...

Diane Love for Trifari

Here's something I found while trying to find out if Trifari made belts & other stuff (No luck with that BTW)Are you guys familiar with Diane Love for Trifari? (I wasn't)Her pieces came with hang tags and were not signed.Anyone have any pieces to SHO...

OT...What a coincidence.

I find things like this fascinating.Kev picked up a box of old magazines at an antiques store and I was going through the Hollywood type ones because the stories and the ads crack me up. Of course, I'm always looking for vintage jewelry ads as well.I...

Hermes Bracelet - Can you tell if this is real?

This Hermes bracelet is at a local auction house for a sale this Saturday. This auction house gets estates from the County Administrator, and they do not authenticate items prior to sale (one auction house in town does). I have gotten extreme bargain...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful