Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Mid Century Brutalist Anne Dick Bronze Necklace

I have researched and do know she made this necklace in about 1965 and she was an American Mid Century Brutalist and used bronze and sterling silver in her jewelry.Did the bronze turn this color or is it something else in that area of the pendant, if...

Need Help On Maker

When I first saw these earrings I thought the signature was Coro. But on closer look with my loop it appears to be Gap or maybe Gop or maybe dag, none of which am I able to find. I know about The GAP but have never ran across jewelry marked Gap so do...

What would you do jade necklace returned, beads are not Jade?

Hi my jade necklace and pendant were returned! I refunded of course..It seems like the pendant is jade , however she said the beads were glass and serpentine?So do I remove the pendant and sell it alone or just try to discribe it differently?

O/T Buyer Address

I got a note from the buyer to ship this way ((I changed the numbers, city & state): 123 MainSt; Chicago, IL is the physical address. PO Box 456; Chicago, IL is the address for USPS. Please let me know a tracking number if you ship via FedEX or UPS s...

Second Opinion

My husbands aunt called me wanting help with her mothers Sterling and Blue topaz jewelry. I told her she could send me a photo and I would try but I don't know much about fine jewelry her one photo is really bad.... I told her they are rhinestones......

20140920_211928.jpg 20140920_213638.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this abnormally large pendant amber???

I have a necklace with a very large pendant that looks like amber (to my very untrained eye). It was hard to photograph the beauty of it but it's semi see thru, with bubbles, "chunks of stuff" and bits of glitter or shimmer. Do you guys have any sugg...

amber.jpg

Daniel Swarovski brooch

So, I found this brooch Saturday at the first garage sale I have been to in MONTHS! for the unbelievable price of $1.00. It is in the original box. I have done some research and did find some on ebay but there appear to be two additional marks on the...

DSC02436.JPG DSC02438.JPG DSC02432.JPG

Photo Help

I have this Kramer necklace that no matter how I try and photo it, I cannot for the life of me get it to come out right. Inside-outside-diffused-lights-no lights, etc. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. This is outside-no flash-and it has been ...

IMG_3615.JPG

OT: Looking forward to 3 Defects

I have an Overseas Buyer who purchased 3 items with combined shipping and is claiming they have not arrived and is threatening to file a claim. Am I correct in assuming that no matter how I handle this, including full refund, I will end up with 3 Def...