Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 19 replies
  • 2 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

Anyone with knowledge about Voorhout Holland Jewelry? Guarniero tie tack fishing reel?

I know there is no handle on this but when I look at it, the first thing that comes to mind is a fishing reel I am most likely wrong I googled the sticker and got nothing Any help is much appreciated This it might be slver I can't tell if the stuff a...

Necklace question and keyword help please

Slim pickings this week with not many sales so I was going back thru some bins. This is only one necklace I have questions about.This necklace has what I believe is glass stone and hope someone can help describe it. Also how do you describe the doubl...

Blue stone necklace Blue back
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help With Bar Pin

I think this is art deco? If it is..it is kinda outta my league as I don`t find enough of it to be comfortable describing correctly. The design reminds me of a buckle? The red square center stone has a bit of a pinkish hue when I loupe it under a lig...

User avatar by Guide
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scarab necklace question and KW help

This piece is truly gorgeous! I believe the dangles are scarabs. It's big & heavy with a fold over clasp. The design on the links is pretty detailed with those smaller blue and green beads dangling. I've searched all over and haven't seen one quite l...

Scarab necklace Close up Close up Back scarab
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT: Do you use Customs HTS Numbers?

I am thinking of listing some larger pieces and maybe jewelry lots and if I do I will need to use the online form and supply the correct Tariff number not just a description. Here is a Site that was recommend for ease of use but I am still confused h...

Help please on earring marked 14k?

Any help would be appreciated on these earings marked on wires as 14k gold.. rest of the earrings not marked and I cant test without taking to jewelor.Would you remove the bottom or sell as earrings with gold wires?

Most Marked as Helpful Authors