Jewelry & Gemstones Board Group
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

GREAT FINISHES 2024 APRIL MAY JUNE

Startin off with a bang! Trifari https://www.ebay.com/itm/186366662184?hash=item2b64519628%3Ag%3AAQ0AAOSwcEFmBWaX&mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&campid=5336393638&customid=&toolid=10049 Unusual Florenza https://www.ebay.com/itm/335317861520?...

User avatar by Guide
  • 12 replies
  • 1 helpful

The family of Schreiner Jewelry Post

The family of Schreiner Jewelry are still alive and kicking. Mom, Terry, is 89, and can't believe how my parents, and grandfathers creations have become so collectable. My dad's , Ambros, famous ruffle pin retailed for $7.50 in the mid 1950ss. It now...

***Weekend BLING thread*****

Didnt see this already, so thought Id get it started. Need my fix! No more than three pics per post, and keep them smaller for the people with internet speed issues Mint conditon shell necklace, unsigned but dangle is attributed to Art

shell necklace front.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

OT Surprise Surprise!

Had to share this with my boardie friends. Went to my crazy doctor today and stopped on the way for gas, coffee and a paper. I never, never buy lottery tickets, well maybe once in a blue moon, like maybe once a year.Today I started to pay for my thin...

OT: Anyone else having issues with Visual Shopper Pop-Up?

It has been driving me nuts on the Forum /Group Pages (and everywhere else too) with Pop-Up Comparison Ads over top of posted pics I finally found some info through google which indicates it is software attached to our Constant Guard Browser Plug-in ...

Very broad question.

Hi Boardies The question is about the general state and value of the items we love and are trying to sell. Let me just state a brief bit of my history with costume jewelry. Before I married my first husband back in the late 80's and early 90's, his b...

Any ideas on the origin of this sterling & amber bracelet?

I think it's for sure circa 1970's. I'm almost getting a Russian or Scandinavian feel from it, but it's hard to tell. Any one else have any ideas?? No markings anywhere unforntunatey, but does acid test at sterling. It's missing a safety chain as wel...

IMG_0173.JPG IMG_0179.JPG IMG_0180.JPG IMG_0186.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors